The following terms and conditions apply to sales made through www.byelise.com and may differ from those in our retail outlets. Please take time to read and copy these as usage of www.byelise.com confirms your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Our overall intention is to ensure excellence in customer satisfaction and through that sustain and develop the levels of customer recommendation that we enjoy.
1. Free Gift Wrapping
This is a free and inclusive service with the intention of providing a tasteful, stylish and pleasurable experience for the recipient. All our items will be appropriately gift wrapped be the item a gift for someone else or a present for yourself. Jewellery is delivered in a presentation case within a matching cardboard box or in a Chinese silk purse all of which are wrapped with grosgrain By Elise ribbon.
2. Free UK Postage, Packing and Insurance
Please note all deliveries require a signature
|Royal Mail UK Confirmed||2-4 Days||Free|
|Royal Mail Next Day Special Delivery - UK||By 1pm next working day Monday to Friday||£8.25|
|Royal Mail Airsure - Europe||3-5 working days||£17.50|
|Royal Mail Airsure - Rest of World||3-5 working days||£19|
- Free delivery on all items within the United Kingdom
- For guaranteed next day delivery (Monday to Friday) please select Special Delivery at Check Out
- Please contact the office on +44 (0)1757 633239 with any queries
3. Secure Payments System
By Elise wants to ensure you have peace of mind when purchasing our products on line and customers can use either Debit or Credit cards and Paypal™ as alternatives.
We chose PayPal™ as our online payment partner to provide a secure payment system as you use your credit or debit card.
- What is PayPal™? - PayPal™ is an internationally recognised payment system which can be used to send and receive money online. The system we have selected allows you to pay for goods by credit or debit card immediately or if you chose, you can sign up for your own PayPal™ account.
- Why use PayPal™? - Simply, it is extremely well known around the world and has a singular reputation for security, ease of use and speed.
- What next? - On Checking Out you will move to a secure PayPal™ site if you wish to pay by credit or debit card click on the "continue" button but if you want to join PayPal™ or are already a member follow the PayPal™ guidance notes on the screen.
- Finally you will receive a receipt and confirmation from PayPal™ acting on behalf of By Elise giving the details of your purchase. Only at this stage does your purchase become a binding contract.
4. Free Return Policy
To ensure our customers are completely satisfied, customers may view any item at home on the basis that if not wanted it must be returned within 14 days of the delivery being signed for. For obvious hygiene reasons we cannot exchange or refund earrings unless they are faulty.
- Within 7 days of receipt email us at elise @ byelise.com and advise us that you wish to return the piece. On receipt of your email you must return the item within a further 7 days.
- Any refund will be strictly conditional on the goods being in their original condition.
- Re-package, enclose your name, address, contact telephone number, the invoice and return to the address below.
- We cannot accept responsibility for items lost or stolen in transit and would recommend that any returned item is sent first class with a “to be signed for” facility
- Please retain proof of Postage
- Refunds will be in full for the original price within 48 hours of receipt. For all returns other than when faulty the customer will be responsible for making the necessary arrangements and the cost of postage.
- Nothing in this procedure impacts your statutory rights
5. Product Care and Guarantees
- Goods will be guaranteed for 6 months from the date of purchase assuming reasonable wear and tear. This guarantee will be invalid if the goods have been broken or misused
- Four key rules for keeping pearls:
- Pearls are a product of nature but suffer from make-up, perfume, baths and showers - so please put on last and take off first
- Keep them protected from your other Jewellery - preferably in a soft cloth, pouch or the box provided
- When necessary wipe them with a warm, slightly soft cloth
- Best of all "enjoy them"
6. Contract of Sale
Whilst every effort will be made to ensure the accuracy of this site we reserve the right to remove, substitute or change the information without notice. Due to the exclusive nature of many of our products we may, in exceptional circumstances, be unable to fulfil your order and we will re-credit your original card with the costs involved. We will however contact you by telephone or email within two working days to discuss any alternatives that you might consider appropriate.
7.Age of Consent
By using the website you confirm that you are at least 18 years old, or, if you are under 18, that you are accessing the website with the consent of your parent of guardian.
- The prices quoted on our website may vary from those in our retail outlets. Prices on the website may also vary from time to time as commercial needs dictate
- VAT at the rate prevailing is included in the price shown
- Images on our website are for illustration and may vary slightly from the actual item
- Payments must be by debit or credit card, you are legally capable of entering a binding contract and the information you provide is accurate and complete
- Our delivery policy require you or your nominee to be present to sign for the delivery or if not possible requires you to arrange collection from the nominated carrier
- Your privacy as an individual and as a customer is important to us, so we don't use the information you provide on this site to learn any more about you other than what is required to fulfill your order Any personal data gathered by us in your use of this site will be recorded electronically and only used in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998.
- These terms and conditions apply to The Lilac Partnership Ltd trading as By Elise or www.byelise.com whose registered office is Lilac Cottage, 39 Main Street, Wressle. North Yorks YO8 6ET. Registered number 6551092.
- The website images, design and written text are protected and owned or controlled by "By Elise"